CHECK OUT THE VIDEO
This is a cute and easy idea to thank someone or just tell them that you love them or are thinking of them. And it’s super easy!
I made the labels on Microsoft Word. I stuck a blank label to the sticky back of a printed one.
Then I taped the label onto the toothpick and stuck them in!
Here is the recipe for the blueberry muffins.
Easy Blueberry Muffins
Delicious, easy blueberry muffins.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 to 8 ounces fresh or frozen blueberries
• Whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Add oil to a measuring cup that holds at least 1 cup. Add the egg and then fill the measuring cup with the milk. Add vanilla and whisk to combine. Add the milk mixture to the bowl with dry ingredients and then use a fork to combine. Do not over mix. (The muffin batter will be quite thick — see note below for more details). Fold in the blueberries.
Divide the batter between muffin cups. (If making big-topped muffins, the batter will come to the tops of the paper liners). Sprinkle a little sugar on top of each muffin.
Bake muffins 15 to 20 minutes or until tops are no longer wet and a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out with crumbs, not wet batter. Transfer to a cooling rack.